Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love this Fulltime RV Lifestyle

Just wanted to pass along a few thoughts on this "fulltiming"  RV lifestyle. I recently went back to work for a few months, and am now "re-retired".  While I enjoyed the work, and am available for the right job, I just really enjoy retirement and this RV lifestyle.

Yesterday, I received travel and vacation materials on New Mexico, Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois. We plan on visiting those states in the months ahead and we wanted to see what was going on along the way. Already, I've identified a dozen "must sees" and can't wait to get the diesel fired up and pointed north.

There is just something very free and liberating about cranking up the coach and heading out to see what's on the other side of the hill. Unless I go back to work and can pass the astronaut test......this may be the closest I can get to "exploring".  For those readers who might be contemplating becoming "fulltimers", I can only say...it's really great.  I do not miss the stick and brick house, the house maintenance, lawn maintenance, property taxes, insurance, staring at the four walls, etc.

It's hard to describe the feeling of freedom achieved through fulltiming in a RV.  Guess you'll just have to try it yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment